LED Application Of Common Sense And Performance Testing
First, product application common sense and performance testing are as follows:
(1) soldering iron: soldering iron (up to 30W) tip temperature does not exceed 300 ℃; welding time does not exceed 3 seconds; welding position at least 2 mm away from the gel.
(2) dip soldering: dip soldering maximum temperature of 260 ℃; dip soldering time of not more than 5 seconds; dip soldering position at least 2 mm away from the gel.
Second, the pin forming method:
(1) must be 2 mm away from the gel to bend the bracket.
(2) Bracket forming must be done by a jig or by a specialist.
(3) bracket forming must be completed before welding.
(4) bracket forming need to ensure that the pin and pitch and the circuit board.
Third, LED installation methods
(1) pay attention to the arrangement of various types of external devices to prevent the wrong polarity. The device can not be too close to the heating element, the working conditions do not exceed its specified limit.
(2) Be sure not to mount the LED with the pins deformed.
(3) When deciding to install in the hole, calculate the size and tolerance of the holes and the pitch on the circuit board so as to avoid excessive pressure on the bracket.
(4) When installing the LED, it is recommended to position it with the guide sleeve.
(5) Before the soldering temperature returns to normal, the LED must be protected from any vibration or external force.
Care must be taken when cleaning colloids with chemicals because some chemicals damage the colloidal surfaces and cause discoloration such as trichlorethylene and acetone. Available alcohol wipe, impregnation, time at room temperature less than 3 minutes.
Working and storage temperature:
(1) LED LAMPS LED Topr-25 ℃ ~ 85 ℃, Tstg-40 ℃ ~ 100 ℃
(2) LED DISPLAYS display Topr-20 ℃ ~ 70 ℃, Tstg-20 ℃ ~ 85 ℃
(3) OUT-DOOR LED LAMPS Pixel Topr-20 ℃ ~ 60 ℃, Tstg-20 ℃ ~ 70 ℃