Precautions for installing LED floodlights
1. The floodlight is designed to be waterproof and moisture-proof, and its protection level can reach IP65. It can withstand the test of rain from top to bottom but can not be submerged under water, and its protection level does not meet the requirements of underwater work.
2. The position where the floodlight is installed must have sufficient capacity to withstand 10 times the weight of the drive.
3. The working power of the floodlight is high-voltage alternating current. It should be away from the places that people can easily reach, and the grounding of the floodlights must be done.
4. The floodlight is a power type device and is very sensitive to the ambient temperature. When the working environment temperature is higher than 45 °C, its life will be significantly reduced, accompanied by surface signs of severe light decay. Therefore, the flood light should be placed in a place that is ventilated and ventilated, and the flood light should have a relatively good heat dissipation environment.
5. The working temperature of the floodlight should be between -25 °C and +45 °C. The temperature in the workplace must not exceed 45 ° C to ensure the life of the projector.
6. Since the power of the flood light is relatively large, the power cord should be selected according to the actual power when laying the power cord. And phased power supply.