How to install LED flood light
1. There are mounting holes on the base of the floodlight.
2. Lift the base to the installation position.
3. Use a pen or other tool to make the position of the screw on the wall.
5, install the base, stabilize the screws and so on.
6. Adjust the screws on the retaining clips and adjust the spotlight to the proper angle of illumination.
7. There are three power cables at the bottom of the floodlight. The AC POWER INPUT is the AC mains input and is connected to the AC grid. This line is a 3-core line; the blue line is a zero line N, the brown-red line is a fire line L, and the yellow/yellow-green line is a ground line PE.